During your first appointment, we will need to get your dental history. X-rays may be taken to get a more accurate diagnosis of your oral structures and then Dr. Baugh will discuss your treatment options with you. Please provide us the following at the time of your first visit:
- Referral slip
- Any previous X-rays of your teeth
- A list of medications you are taking right now
Please bring your current insurance card if you have one. If it is not available, please provide us your subscriber and group number as well as the phone number of your insurer. This will allow us to help you with processing your claim.
- Patients who are younger than 18 years old should be accompanied by a parent or adult during the initial consultation.
- If you have any medical issue such as high blood pressure, diabetes, rheumatic fever, artificial heart valves or any condition that may be of concern, please inform our office right away.
- Please also inform us if you are on any medication including anticoagulant therapy, heart medications, aspirin and others.
If your previous dentist or physician has already taken X-rays of your mouth, please have the films forwarded to us. If you have a digital radiograph, it can be emailed to us directly. Additional X-ray films can be taken at our facility.